Introducing Serato DJ 1.0.0
Coming for many more controllers very soon, Serato DJ is launched with a full feature set for the new Pioneer DDJ-SX. Check out this video intro and info below to get acquainted…
Serato is proud to announce the launch of Serato DJ 1.0 for the Pioneer DDJ SX, our newest DJ software for professional DJs.
The most advanced all-in-one DJ controller to date, the DDJ-SX is loaded with features and is built to the same high standard that DJs have come to expect from Pioneer. Coupled with the advanced feature set of the new Serato DJ software, it provides the best combination for Digital DJs.
New Features in Serato DJ
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF), Combo HP/LP Filter.
- MIDI Mapping
- Brand New User Interface that looks amazing, is simple to use.
- More Cue Points, set and trigger up to 8 cue points.
- Four Deck Mixing
- Velocity Mode
- Dual Deck Mode
- Channel Fader Start
As well as
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching, less time beat matching, more time to get creative.
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Colored Waveforms
- Plug-and-Play Connectivity
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video
- Slip Mode
Serato DJ 1.0 supports the following controllers:
Pioneer DDJ SX
Many more soon!